Paula J. Detjen provides therapy services to all ages: children, adolescents, young adults, individual adults, couples, and families.
- Areas of specialization include but are not limited to:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
- Gambling issues as well as affected family members.
- Grief and Loss
- Employment and Career Issues
- Stress Management
- Parenting and Family Issues
- Conflict and Problem Solving
- Self-Esteem/ Self-Image / Self-Confidence
- Communication Skills
- Parent-Child Relationships
In a non-threatening, non-judgmental and encouraging atmosphere, Paula J. Detjen provides an individualized, personal and friendly approach to each client’s needs in order to assist them reaching their potential and attain personal growth for a more satisfying life style.
- Resolve problems before they progress further.
- Assist clients in identifying new approaches to better cope with challenges.
- Develop and maintain healthy, strong, relationships.